26/12/2015

PAGES 60 - 69


LOUHI
Not for what is coming. And make me a 
new sword - better than anyones.


VISIN
Your Highness.


VISIN bows his head, picks up the case
and moves it over to his work station.


CUT TO:


INT – SHIELD LOCK-UP IN LONDON


AGENT PHILLIPS, NEITO and LOKI walk into the
lock-up. There is a cell with three concrete
walls and a front wall of thick
silver coloured bars.

AGENT PHILLIPS wipes a card in a slot and types a
code into a keypad which are both next to the
cell on the wall. The bars slide up.

LOKI makes a gesture to NEITO walk in. She walks in. LOKI
walks in behind her. He moves his hand over the 
twine binding her hands and it vanishes. 
LOKI walks out of the cell.

AGENT PHILLIPS types a code into the keypad and the bars
slide down. NEITO rubs her wrists and remains facing
the back wall of the cell.



AGENT PHILLIPS
(To LOKI)
Where can we reach you when it's time to release her?


LOKI
If you don't mind I'd like to stay here
for a while and talk to her.



AGENT PHILLIPS
By all means. I'll be nearby (Points to a CCTV camera
up in the corner) Just let me know when you're done.


LOKI nods. AGENT PHILLIPS leaves. LOKI pulls up a chair and
sits to the side of the bars but within NEITO'S sight.


LOKI
So. Here we are.


NEITO
Not for long.


LOKI
Hmm. I don't think anybody's coming to get you.


NEITO turns around.


NEITO
You don't know what my mother is capable off.
Especially when she's been angered like this.


LOKI
I don't doubt her abilities for a second but
you mustn't forget who she's up against.


NEITO
Oh don't worry. I know all about you.



LOKI
Do you now? Pray tell.


NEITO
You're a misguided little … You're not a son of Odin nor
are you the King of Asgard. You're just a bastard
son of a Frost Giant who got too big for his boots.


LOKI
Ooh! You have been busy looking me up. Well done. 
But … If I am a nobody how have I managed 
to get on the throne of Asgard? Twice.


NEITO
By default. And luck.


LOKI
Yes, well … (He knows she's right)


NEITO
When my mother finds me there will be hell to pay.
You will regret taking her on. She will not stop
until what she wants is hers. The weapons
she has now are far superior to anything
you've seen before.


NEITO is getting agitated. Her hand turns blue
same way LOKI can do it. LOKI spots it immediately.
LOKI turns his own hand blue and holds it up to NEITO.


LOKI
You have Frost Giant blood too? It
seems we have something in common.


NEITO makes a fist, then opens it and stretches
her fingers. Her hand turns back to normal.


NEITO
We're both bastards. So what?


LOKI turns his hand back to normal.


LOKI
Did you not know your father?


NEITO
No. Nor my real mother.


LOKI
So … you're adopted – like me. Your mother
must have superior trust and faith in you
to make you the leader of her army.


NEITO
According to her I was the only one 
who showed any real courage.


LOKI
For the sake yourself and your people … This will not end
well if your mother gets her way. I have tried to do 
exactly the same thing myself and I can tell you from 
experience it's not … desirable.


NEITO
Yes … I heard about New York ...


LOKI
Well … then you know what I mean. Not my finest moment.
You say she will not stop … I once thought I could do
what I wanted and nobody would be able to stop me ...
In the end it caused a lot of misery. For me.
For everyone. Nothing else.


NEITO
Believe me … I have tried to lead a peaceful life.
I detest violence ... a little piece of my soul
dies every time I have to go to battle.


LOKI
Why do you do it?



NEITO
All my life I have felt most uncomfortable to be in 
this position. But I dare not oppose her so I have always 
tried to please her. I have seen her temper. 
I doubt she would care about me if I was all that 
stood in the way of her goal. After all I am not 
her flesh and blood. She's never been 
like this before. She's gone … power mad.


LOKI
Ah! Well, that I can sympathise with.


NEITO smiles.


NEITO
Yes, I suppose you can ... I'm afraid if I don't do as she
says she'll banish me forever. Where would I go? I've never
known another home except Pohjola. I've asked her about
my real parents but she says it's not important -
that she is my only mother.



NEITO sits down on a bench at the back of the
cell and winces from the pain from the wound.
LOKI gets up and walks up to the cell bars.


LOKI
Here. (Makes a gesture to NEITO to come closer)
Let me. That looked quite nasty earlier …


NEITO gets up, takes off her jacket, places it on the bench and moves towards the cell bars. LOKI reaches through the bars and lifts
up her top to see the wound. He moves his hand over
it and it heals. He pulls his hand out of the cell.


NEITO
Thank you.

LOKI
Are you hurt anywhere else?


NEITO
I don't think so.


Their eyes lock. NEITO reaches to take LOKI'S hand through the bars. He doesn't resist. NEITO pulls him closer to the bars. LOKI turns into a shimmer, goes through the bars and appears in the cell. LOKI steps closer to NEITO. It looks like they're leaning in for a kiss –
we do not see it though.


CUT TO:


INT – COMMS ROOM IN THE SHIELD FACILITY



AGENT PHILLIPS and 2 other AGENTS are watching
LOKI and NEITO in the cell via CCTV monitors.
LOKI and NEITO are standing in the cell
They’re talking and smiling.


AGENT 1
Well there's a technique we haven't tried before!


AGENT 2
Yeah! Looks like his mediation is going well.



CUT TO:


INT – THE SHIELD CELL - A MONTAGE

LOKI is starting to warm to NEITO and vice versa. He
finds her beautiful and an equal. A montage
of them talking and even laughing.


CUT TO:


INT - THE ASGARDIAN THRONE ROOM

LOUHI is standing in the middle of the throne room. Her pet LYNX sits next to her. Once again she is trying to see where NEITO is by casting a spell. Again the image is unclear but slightly better than the first one, she can make out NEITO and LOKI talking and smiling but not any details of where they are.

Just as the spell fades she sees them holding hands. That angers her, she marches out of the throne room. Her LYNX follows her.



CUT TO:


EXT – GENERAL AREA OUTSIDE THE ALFHEIM PALACE


THOR flies in. SIF AND FREY are standing nearby.


FREY
Thor. Welcome. The Lady Sif has informed
me of what is required. Any news?


THOR
My Lord. It's no use. Louhi will not negotiate.


FREY
Whatever you decide to do my army is at your disposal.


THOR
Thank you, My Lord. We owe you a great debt. We have
to make weapons more powerful than hers for ourselves.


FREY
How are you planning on doing that?


THOR
She has moved her machine to Asgard. I have a plan.
(To SIF) Stay here. I will be back soon.



THOR spins his hammer and flies into the sky.


CUT TO:


INT – THE BIFORST DOME


THOR walks in. HEIMDALL steps in from the shadows.


THOR
Can you see Loki?

HEIMDALL
Yes. He is in Midgard.



HEIMDALL opens the portal and THOR flies into it.



CUT TO:


INT – JANE'S HOUSE, THE KITCHEN


THOR walks in through the back door. JANE
is standing in the kitchen making a cup of tea.


JANE
Thor!


THOR
I am fine, do not worry. (He kisses her)
My brother, where is he?


JANE
We are fine as well, by the way.
(Places her hand on her belly)


THOR
Yes, sorry - how are you?


JANE
We're good. But I was worried sick about you.


THOR
Things happening right now threaten the peace
in all of Yggdrasill. I have to sort it out.


JANE
Not again! Get Loki to sort it out, he's the one who 
messed up in the first place. You're always taking 
care of his problems! I don't want you to place 
yourself in harms way any more.


THOR
He is trying to do just that but I have to help him. Where is he?


JANE
He took … that woman to a SHIELD facility,
I haven't seen him since.


THOR
Where is that?


JANE
I'll call them. (Picks up her mobile)



CUT TO:


EXT - THE STREET OUTSIDE JANE'S HOUSE


THOR is standing on the edge of the pavement.
A minicab pulls up.


THE MINICAB DRIVER
(Rolls down a window and looks puzzled) 
A taxi for … Thor?


THOR
Yes.


THOR gets in the back seat of the minicab
and hands THE DRIVER a note.


THOR (cond.)
Take me to this address please.


MINICAB DRIVER
Yes mate.

No comments:

Post a Comment